Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Maxi Anti-Oxidant Wrinkle Control Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2634844 From California on Jan 06, 2010

I've been using it for awhile with great results. I'm 48 years old, have had poor health for many years and yet I have much younger looking eyes than most guys my age. There are no bags or lines. I can tell when I don't use it, my skin begins to look tired and wrinkled. It's easy to use and is very inexpensive.

Good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer1019614 From New York on Feb 21, 2011

I use in conjunction with their Age Recovery Night Treatment. Very good combination.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2858490 From Canada on Feb 16, 2010

I just started using this. But I feel that the concentration of this moisturize my whole face with just a few drops.

Works beautifully

Posted by Reviewer3048390 From New Zealand on Oct 22, 2011

My skin is relatively sensitive and this serum is so gentle but yet works beautifully to firm the skin. I love it and am reordering again.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 From Norway on Mar 22, 2012

I'm ordering a second bottle, because of the great ingredients in this lightweight serum. My skin likes it, and looks good after 2- 3 weeks of use. I only wish they would change the bottle to opaque, because that keeps the retinol and vitamin c more stable. Absolutely recommended! ;O)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »