Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Maxi Anti-Oxidant Wrinkle Control Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I bought this to compliment the Orjene Organics Age recovery night treatment, they work very well together. Will purchase again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1266513 on Nov 22, 2009

wow, i break out with everything-- liked the KMF underage moisturizer but using it three days in a row broke me out in cysts, loved the zia herbal gel too at first, but i think it's drying and a bit irritating-- but this, this has evened out my tone, moisturized just enough to keep me from drying out (and thus breaking out in rashes)--- i think this is a keeper! tried the orjene cream, but the cocoa butter is comedogenic, so no wonder i broke out. gosh, sometimes it's so hard to find the right product cuz it'll have fragrance (bad for my skin i know), or silicones (yuck), or a pore-clogging oil (like wheat germ, almond, avocado), etc. all kinds of ingredients worsen my skin, so i have like chronic acne-- however this is the BOMB! plus has other great stuff like hyaluronic acid, b vitamins, etc. great.

Really absorable age recovery serum!!

Posted by Reviewer1610103 on Jan 25, 2010

I used it for 3 months and I refer this to my friends and my sister too. They all said this product is excellent and under a very good prices. I can't stop recommend my friends and even my relative to use it. BUT please dont raise the PRICE!!!

Gently Smoothes Wrinkles & Revitalizes Face

Posted by Reviewer2585328 on Sep 18, 2010

I've been using this for several years. CoQ10 works better for me than any of the retinols and this preparation is the best I've found: no silicones (i.e., dimethicone, etc.) and no waxes or heavy oils. I hope iHerb continues to carry the Orjene Organics brand. I use this day and night.

Posted by Reviewer3205617 on Feb 20, 2010

It compliment well with the facial wash and night treatment. Really an excellent product and I gave my 2 thumbs up for this fantastic product. Please use to give it a try!