Love it

Posted by Reviewer1266513 on Nov 22, 2009

wow, i break out with everything-- liked the KMF underage moisturizer but using it three days in a row broke me out in cysts, loved the zia herbal gel too at first, but i think it's drying and a bit irritating-- but this, this has evened out my tone, moisturized just enough to keep me from drying out (and thus breaking out in rashes)--- i think this is a keeper! tried the orjene cream, but the cocoa butter is comedogenic, so no wonder i broke out. gosh, sometimes it's so hard to find the right product cuz it'll have fragrance (bad for my skin i know), or silicones (yuck), or a pore-clogging oil (like wheat germ, almond, avocado), etc. all kinds of ingredients worsen my skin, so i have like chronic acne-- however this is the BOMB! plus has other great stuff like hyaluronic acid, b vitamins, etc. great.

Posted by Reviewer3205617 on Feb 20, 2010

It compliment well with the facial wash and night treatment. Really an excellent product and I gave my 2 thumbs up for this fantastic product. Please use to give it a try!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I bought this to compliment the Orjene Organics Age recovery night treatment, they work very well together. Will purchase again.

Really absorable age recovery serum!!

Posted by Reviewer1610103 on Jan 25, 2010

I used it for 3 months and I refer this to my friends and my sister too. They all said this product is excellent and under a very good prices. I can't stop recommend my friends and even my relative to use it. BUT please dont raise the PRICE!!!

Gently Smoothes Wrinkles & Revitalizes Face

Posted by Reviewer2585328 on Sep 18, 2010

I've been using this for several years. CoQ10 works better for me than any of the retinols and this preparation is the best I've found: no silicones (i.e., dimethicone, etc.) and no waxes or heavy oils. I hope iHerb continues to carry the Orjene Organics brand. I use this day and night.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 14, 2012

good face serum!

less than two weeks but i'm liking this so far

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jul 05, 2013

ingredients are clean and nontoxic. i'm using this with neocell collagen powder and madre-c so i'm not sure if it really does much on its own. but in combination with the collagen and C i can say that my skin after less than two weeks looks great - i've had several late nights of work and skipped meals but my skin is glowing and better than ever. i only bought this because the olivevitale night cream was out of stock so i thought i'd try this. PLEASE RESTOCK THE OLIVEVITALE NIGHT CREAM! that stuff was awesome, more effective than this serum. i noticed a visible improvement within a few weeks of using the cream (and this was before i started the collagen).

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1757002 on May 02, 2011

I was so glad to find this product at iHerb. This is the best serum that I've ever bought and the price is awesome! I ordered three bottles and glad I did.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3280849 on May 26, 2010

I'm picky about what I put on my skin. This stuff is light, soaks in and leaves skin feeling naturally soft - not oily. It's the only product I've found that holds true to that. Others simply sit on the surface and feel like you're wearing an oily mask. It's the best I've found to date and is all I use.

Used for many years.

Posted by Reviewer2985752 on Oct 12, 2011

Nice light serum at an economical price. I have used this for many years under my moisturizer. Great for under the eyes with no sensitivity at all. Very faint scent that I appreciate since I do not like any highly scented skin care items.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »