less than two weeks but i'm liking this so far

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jul 05, 2013

ingredients are clean and nontoxic. i'm using this with neocell collagen powder and madre-c so i'm not sure if it really does much on its own. but in combination with the collagen and C i can say that my skin after less than two weeks looks great - i've had several late nights of work and skipped meals but my skin is glowing and better than ever. i only bought this because the olivevitale night cream was out of stock so i thought i'd try this. PLEASE RESTOCK THE OLIVEVITALE NIGHT CREAM! that stuff was awesome, more effective than this serum. i noticed a visible improvement within a few weeks of using the cream (and this was before i started the collagen).

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 14, 2012

good face serum!

Good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 21, 2011

I use in conjunction with their Age Recovery Night Treatment. Very good combination.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 22, 2012

I'm ordering a second bottle, because of the great ingredients in this lightweight serum. My skin likes it, and looks good after 2- 3 weeks of use. I only wish they would change the bottle to opaque, because that keeps the retinol and vitamin c more stable. Absolutely recommended! ;O)

sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

This is ok. It moistures moderately. No big results, no big drawbacks. I have very sensitive acneprone skin and it doesnt do anything to improve that, in fact it might be provoking it a little bit, I am not sure. It lasts a long time and is good value, but I dont think I´ll repurchase.

Prompt service from iHerb, however...

Posted by Reviewer2885272 on May 30, 2010

this item I bought may not be suitable for my sensitive skin that caused outbreak for me...

Do not like, made me break out, does not work

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 25, 2013

I was using Devita Serugel before this but was trying to save some money. This does not work (I was hoping for something firming, antiaging, anti-wrinkl), and this does not really seem to do anything for me besides make me break out. I tried this with the Derma E firming moisturizer, just serum on its own, back to together, tried each separately, and same results - both these products are making me break out. Back to Serugel it is, since that one completely cleared up my skin.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3280849 on May 26, 2010

I'm picky about what I put on my skin. This stuff is light, soaks in and leaves skin feeling naturally soft - not oily. It's the only product I've found that holds true to that. Others simply sit on the surface and feel like you're wearing an oily mask. It's the best I've found to date and is all I use.

Used for many years.

Posted by Reviewer2985752 on Oct 12, 2011

Nice light serum at an economical price. I have used this for many years under my moisturizer. Great for under the eyes with no sensitivity at all. Very faint scent that I appreciate since I do not like any highly scented skin care items.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1757002 on May 02, 2011

I was so glad to find this product at iHerb. This is the best serum that I've ever bought and the price is awesome! I ordered three bottles and glad I did.