Love it

Posted by Reviewer3266623 on May 13, 2012

It is light and found my skin to be smoother, i love it

excellent serum

Posted by 5630966136882125823 on Feb 05, 2014

I love it. My skin looks great and i am 62 years old. I refer this to my friends.

Perfect serum!

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Jul 19, 2012

I've tried nearly every natural facial serum out there and this one is by far my favorite. It's silky and smooth and melts into your skin, leaving it feeling wonderful. I've already noticed, after less than half a bottle, a visible difference in my skin. I noticed that Orjene has discontinued some of its other products on this website - I hope that keep this one!!

really nice stuff

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jun 12, 2011

great product, great price and nice smell

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2152165 on Oct 09, 2012

This is the second time I bought it, I have been used it for over 6 months, I found it can help reduce my wrinkle under eye. will continue use it.

Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on Dec 16, 2013

espectacular

不够滋润,但坚持使用会有惊喜

Posted by 5749478017273223102 on Jan 31, 2013

这是我使用的第一款精华素,我很高兴我选择了orjene organics,产品非常有效,使用一段时间之后皮肤质地明显改善,包括毛孔缩小,肤色提亮,肌肤平滑。但刚开始使用的时候会不适应,皮肤会出现粗糙的现象,坚持使用皮肤适应了之后那些小粉刺便逐渐消失。我会坚持使用它,比起很多大牌精华这款性价比很高。 我已经开始使用第三瓶了,现在我的皮肤非常稳定。我想我会继续使用下去。

good product, hard to find in store

Posted by Reviewer2364454 on Jul 01, 2010

I was happy to have found this product on your site. My local Fred Meyers discontinued the product and I couldn't find it anywhere...glad i looked online. Thanks!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Jul 25, 2010

I've been using this product a few years and find it excellent as a light, non-greasy, very lightly scented, non pore clogging moisturizer under makeup or on its own, sometimes after Derma-E microdermabrasion scrub. If my skin is particularly dry, I use KMF underage on top of this. I wanted to try Derma-E's anti-aging product but didn't because some of the ingredients seem questionable (safety). For the price, relatively pure ingredients, and quality, this is a great product!

I like it very much