Ortho Molecular Products, Fiber Plus, Powder, Apple Cinnamon, 15.7 oz (445 g)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Ortho Molecular Fiber Plus - Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2916531 on Jun 09, 2011

Since I have been taking this, my system is regular and stool is perfect, before Fiber Plus it was very loose. The flavor of Fiber Plus is great! Be sure to drink immediately after mixing or it gets very thick. Love all the Ortho Molecular products, I use others, as well. Highly recommend for anyone needing more fiber.

Be Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1147708 on Oct 23, 2011

I have taken this product before, and know that I feel great. My digestion is such that I am not regular like many people. This is a cleanser that is complete and comfortable, I continue to have energy and I continually feel healthy. I virtually never get sick and feel this has a great deal to do with keeping me well. I have recommended this to family and friends.

One of the best fiber products...

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Aug 11, 2012

This is one of the best fibers I have used. It works very well and does not have added sugar. I am not sure if it uses a better bulking agent or what, but stools are generally larger in diameter but not dense. It does a good clean sweep from the inside. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.