10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ortho Molecular Products, Liquid Vitamin D3 with K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Dec 14, 2013

I was very happy to find a D3/K2 supplement without harmful preservatives. Ortho Molecular is also a brand that was recommended by my practitioner.

Getting our Liquid Sunshine

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Unfortunately, with our work and study schedules it seems we just don't get enough sunshine in our lives. Coupled with the fact that we live in a city that is often rainy and overcast it's essential for us to supplement with vitamin D3 and K2 for ours and our childrens' health. I prefer Ortho Molecular Products, Liquid Vitamin D3 and K2 because it is essentially tasteless and can be administered according to weight which means we use it with all of our family members...from young to old. Even our preschooler will take it without a fuss. We will continue to use this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Aug 29, 2013

think its working well

Easy & pure

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 22, 2013

I need 5000 IU a day so this is easy. I just drop it in my mouth. No bad taste. I like the added K2 for better absorption