hi

Posted by 4721308212534646685 on May 23, 2015

very good

Works Great at bringing up vitamin d levels

Posted by 5301938011033965051 on Feb 04, 2015

I had very low vitamin D levels and first started with capsules, after a year there was little change in my levels. Switched to this liquid vit d3 with K2 and after a few months of using it, I am finally at a healthy vit d level. I take about 10 drops per day (10,000 IU).

Trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Dec 14, 2013

I was very happy to find a D3/K2 supplement without harmful preservatives. Ortho Molecular is also a brand that was recommended by my practitioner.

Getting our Liquid Sunshine

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Unfortunately, with our work and study schedules it seems we just don't get enough sunshine in our lives. Coupled with the fact that we live in a city that is often rainy and overcast it's essential for us to supplement with vitamin D3 and K2 for ours and our childrens' health. I prefer Ortho Molecular Products, Liquid Vitamin D3 and K2 because it is essentially tasteless and can be administered according to weight which means we use it with all of our family members...from young to old. Even our preschooler will take it without a fuss. We will continue to use this product.

Easy & pure

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 22, 2013

I need 5000 IU a day so this is easy. I just drop it in my mouth. No bad taste. I like the added K2 for better absorption

good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Aug 29, 2013

think its working well