Ortho Molecular Products, Lithium Orotate, 60 Capsules

Seems to help with depression

Posted by Reviewer3034557 on Jun 04, 2012

I am under a ton of stress and it is challenging the effecacy of the product.Initially it worked really well but my emotional status is under such duress that it is not as clear to me as it once was that is is making a wonderful difference. The fact that it helps repair brain cells and preserve memory is a huge reason for me to continue to use it. Long term reasons are very important to me.

Lithium Orotate, 10mg per Capsule

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 20, 2015

'This product MAY contain one or more of the following: Calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide'. What are you trying to say?? I am NOT much worried about any of those ingredients. But should I trust a brand that is unable to honestly say what the product contains or not? ANSWER: Yes, because this is a professional brand sold by health-care paractitioners. //I ordered this because this was the only product iherb sells that has a Guaranteed Amount of Lithium AND is probably free of toxic elements, like Heavy Metals. //Usage for General Health, safe for lifetime: use only 1-2 capsules per week! That is the amount of lithium you get from drinking water in some counties or countries OR you would get from 7up if it still contained the 7th element in Periodic Table of Elements! Mix contents of capsule to a food/drink that you do not eat/drink all at once! //Check My Page for more Reviews!! // Click YES if I was helpful.

great, love it

Posted by priyanka on Jan 09, 2015

capsules are cleaner than tabs + the dose is great.

Neuro protection for Lyme recovery

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 09, 2015

Our long term undiagnosed Lyme turned autoimmune disorders are hard to treat. The damage is widespread and deep. This lithium is a good neuroprotector and very healing for the cns. We have been pleaseed with our progress while taking this product.