Ostrim, Turkey Snack Stick, Applewood, 10 Packages, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

quick protein snack

Posted by Reviewer2435277 From Illinois on Oct 16, 2011

taste great and not dry like most jerky

One of my fave snacks

Posted by stephd From California on Jan 15, 2012

Great flavor and not too tough to chew (I have TMJD so I appreciate this.) A really tasty snack with a good nutritional profile! Wish it was a little less expensive but it's not too bad considering the price of most jerky these days. I wouldn't mind if it they made it a little less salty and sweet but I appreciate having a high-protein, shelf-stable snack that's not a sweet protein bar (plus I don't have to share these with my partner, because she's a vegetarian -- more for me!)

Love this snack ...

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 18, 2013

I really like this snack stick, a salty alternative when I don't want a protein bar. And the taste is very good, also for when I miss that hot-dog taste :-) Will definitely buy again.