Out of Africa, 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Unscented, 2 oz (56 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonder Butter!!!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 From California on Apr 23, 2012

Wonder Butter or Youth Butter........ Thats what they should call this shea butter! I feel fortunate to have found this super rich hydrating butter. I use it all over my parched skin and in a couple of days my skin changed to a beautiful glowing hydrated look and feel. I was shocked to see a product this rich soak into my skin completely and leaves no greesy residue. My husband even noticed and commented and says my hands are kissable, oh and then I caught my husband stealing my shea and putting it on his face after he shaves. I guess I better find a larger size because this is my familys new YOUTH BUTTER! Thanks

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer3137441 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 05, 2013

I find that it takes a long time to absorb. It is pure white which is surprising since it is supposed to be unrefined. I found a brand I like better called Karique (unrefined and absorbs more quickly and very healing). I won't buy this one again.

Nice shea butter

Posted by PirateJet From France on Jun 02, 2013

Very effective, this is pure shea butter so I'm not surprised. As it is pure it has a light odor that is not really pleasant (yes it is unscented but it smells shea) but it is not that bad and I got used to it very fast. A good basic !

God krem:)

Posted by Reviewer3153177 From Norway on Dec 18, 2012

Gir kjempegod fukt og trekker inn og blir ikke klissete:o)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1202059 From Norway on May 19, 2012

This really did it for my dry hands!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »