Out of Africa, 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Unscented, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonder Butter!!!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Apr 23, 2012

Wonder Butter or Youth Butter........ Thats what they should call this shea butter! I feel fortunate to have found this super rich hydrating butter. I use it all over my parched skin and in a couple of days my skin changed to a beautiful glowing hydrated look and feel. I was shocked to see a product this rich soak into my skin completely and leaves no greesy residue. My husband even noticed and commented and says my hands are kissable, oh and then I caught my husband stealing my shea and putting it on his face after he shaves. I guess I better find a larger size because this is my familys new YOUTH BUTTER! Thanks

Nice shea butter

Posted by PirateJet on Jun 02, 2013

Very effective, this is pure shea butter so I'm not surprised. As it is pure it has a light odor that is not really pleasant (yes it is unscented but it smells shea) but it is not that bad and I got used to it very fast. A good basic !

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012

This really did it for my dry hands!

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Oct 02, 2012

all natural ingredients, makes skin so soft, already ordered another one

Once you go Shea, you never go back!

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 20, 2015

Lovely product design, and as always, raw shea butter is the best at nourishing and healing the skin. I have very sensitive skin that gets really dry and tight in the winter, but after using unrefined shea butter as a night cream for some time, my skin feels better than ever! It does take quite a long time to absorb properly, which is why I only use it before going to bed, but when I wake up my skin is perfectly smooth and nourished without being oily. Shea butter is just pure awesomeness, and Out of Africa has a lovely range of natural shea based products for a reasonable price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »