Out of Africa, 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Unscented, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonder Butter!!!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Apr 23, 2012

Wonder Butter or Youth Butter........ Thats what they should call this shea butter! I feel fortunate to have found this super rich hydrating butter. I use it all over my parched skin and in a couple of days my skin changed to a beautiful glowing hydrated look and feel. I was shocked to see a product this rich soak into my skin completely and leaves no greesy residue. My husband even noticed and commented and says my hands are kissable, oh and then I caught my husband stealing my shea and putting it on his face after he shaves. I guess I better find a larger size because this is my familys new YOUTH BUTTER! Thanks

Nice shea butter

Posted by PirateJet on Jun 02, 2013

Very effective, this is pure shea butter so I'm not surprised. As it is pure it has a light odor that is not really pleasant (yes it is unscented but it smells shea) but it is not that bad and I got used to it very fast. A good basic !

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012

This really did it for my dry hands!

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1519237 on Oct 02, 2012

all natural ingredients, makes skin so soft, already ordered another one

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Jul 08, 2014

It's my first time using unrefined shea butter, but all I can say is that I love it. I won't say it's a miracle product, because it isn't, but I use it as a moisturiser for the skin around the eyes, for the lips, on stretchmarks... and I like the results. It takes a while to absorb and you must warm it in your hands before rubbing it on, but it's worth the "effort". It also has a mild nut-ish smell, although it's not unpleasant at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »