New favorite

Posted by Reviewer1669300 on May 15, 2011

I use this body wash daily. The wonderful lemon scent helps kick start my morning.

very good 25 july 2011

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Aug 29, 2011

nice light scent, wash clean, I need a little bit when take a shower

Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Jul 02, 2012

I really like it - rich foam and great smell, the skin doesn't feel dry after using it.

Body Wash

Posted by 5625302250623747163 on Aug 08, 2012

I love the lemon verbena fragrance and the smooth feeling of my skin after I've washed.

Bought as a gift.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

I took a clandestine sniff, it smells very nice - I like verbena, and this was nice - not chemically or overpowering.

Thick and creamy

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jul 04, 2011

It's thick and creamy, the smell is nice.

mild body wash

Posted by 5217239189239650658 on Jul 31, 2014

Smell is true lemon verbena but the scent is quite light. It is also a very mild wash. Fades off right after shower. It's not good if you like a deeper cleanse esp after a work out.

Didn't like the smell much

Posted by RationalGaze on Sep 30, 2014

The smell is a bit strong for me - too much of lemon, so I won't purchase again. A bit watery. Other than that — a good body wash, doesn't leave the skin dry

Soap is good, smell was too weird

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Mar 20, 2015

They have good soaps. I've got very sensitive skin and it feels so nice and smooth when using this, but the lemon smell was so weird I just had to stop using it. It literally smells like Cif or any othe cleaning product with lemon. It smells like the product I use to wash my floors.. And I don't want to smell like my kitchen floors. To be fair, the smell goes away right after showering anyway, it doesn't stick on me, but still. I don't want to shower and smell my cleaning products whilst showering.

pleasant shower gel

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Oct 15, 2013

I find this one slightly artificial. Both the smell and the texture. But it foams and washes well, so I give it three stars. Will not reorder.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »