very good

Posted by Reviewer3139557 on Aug 01, 2012

cools very nice lips. Good hydration

Tasty Peppermint Lip Balm!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I appreciate that this item has 100% Pure African Shea Butter which is a great moisturizer. Naturally rich in moisture and loaded with antioxidants too. The price is also very reasonable.

We love it

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

Great for the lips. They love it. One tube seems to be eaten up by our lips in just one or 2 days and the lips beg for more.

moisturising

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Nov 15, 2011

moisturising with a nice peprminty scent

Out of Africa, Lip Balm, Peppermint

Posted by greenandclean on Mar 21, 2015

Great lip balm that tingles on your lips. I would like to inform that shea butter gets hard and grainy in lower temperatures, so for the reviewers that complains about the lip balm being grainy, this is the reason. Nothing to do with the quality of the product itself, so it doesn't deserve the bad reviews. The grains will melt away if you store the lip balm in a warm place. I live in a cold climate, and during the winter time I have to store this in my bathroom were it's warm. I don't really mind the grains though, but the lip balm gets hard and hard to apply when it's cold. I have really dry lips, and this has helped me a lot.

Minty taste

Posted by 5422740280574757772 on Mar 28, 2015

Perfect for summer, love the minty taste.

Interesting refreshing feel on the lips

Posted by Reviewer1511253 on Nov 15, 2011

It was my first experience with a non-vanilla lip balm, and actually i love the peppermint, leaves a very fresh feeling on my lips. My only complaint is that its not hard enough, its kind of messy so 4 stars.

Buena hidratación

Posted by 5498384053851471968 on Oct 01, 2014

Me ha gustado el producto. Buena hidratación. Lo único es que ha parecido un poco granuloso y que se deshace muy fácilmente. Pero por lo demas muy bien.

pretty good

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011

This balm is pretty good. A bit grainy (as may be expected for shea products), but it's got a nice minty flavor.

Not very nice

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

When i received it I opened it to use it and found that it was granulated - it felt bitsy on the lips. The peppermint is lovely and the cream is moisturising but i have to rub in with finger to melt down the bits. Disappointed