Out of Africa, Natural Fragrance Diffuser, Jasmine, 3.4 oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

What a lovely surprise!

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Jul 19, 2011

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but this turned out to be a wonderful, subtle, lovely scent! Consistently releases just enough to be in the background and not overwhelm. Yet enough to sometimes notice and bring a smile. I really like it!!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I have to be careful where I put it, since if my kitties knock it over it can spill out. I wish it had a tighter, leak proof top. Even so, I'd buy it again, it's that nice. :-)

nice

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jan 20, 2012

smell is nice..not strong

50/50

Posted by Reviewer2802043 on Aug 16, 2011

I would like strong smell. I have felt smell when I stand beside, but smell nice :( My room do not smell when I come in.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on Mar 02, 2012

you can hardly smell it

Areas of opportunities

Posted by 4829302232544972826 on Nov 07, 2012

I guess I shouldn't expect much from ordering a scent that I've never smelled before. It smells too much like alcohol and not enough musk. Also the Green Reeds turn the oil green. The green oil is not aesthetically pleasing to the eye along with the big turquois ball.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »