great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

It's quickly absorbing and mild lotion, scent isn't overpointing

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2738249 on Aug 16, 2011

Beautiful product. Really good for my atopic excema. The scent is intense, vivid, yet soft. My recommendations.

Love it

Posted by Rigonda on May 18, 2012

Nice, refreshing smell. Absorbs really well. Easy to use pump, no messing around with sticky fingers.

Satisfied just like with the vanilla version

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 28, 2013

But I do like the smell of this one more, though. It's more natural and not that generic, in my opinion. Gives you the right amount of hydration which you actually feel when applying the product, unlike those you might get at your local store. My definite recommendation.

Godd, but it could be better

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jul 04, 2011

This lotion doesn't have clean lemon - verbena smell.

organic BUT CONTAINS SILICONE (dimethicone)

Posted by 4616406081575676469 on Oct 27, 2014

- i tried to avoid anything that contains silicone, but found out this actually contains it... - the lemon scent smells like those citrus-scented kitchen cleaner

does not really moisturize

Posted by Reviewer2816387 on Oct 25, 2014

I have been using it for several months and now when cold weather has started I can tell that it does not really moisturize, it smells really good and I apply it after every hand washing but my hands are still super dry

pleasant long lasting scent

Posted by 5680893685597866016 on Sep 05, 2016

a good product, with wonderful scent

Love this hand lotion

Posted by 5095102237968088715 on Feb 08, 2015

It's easily absorbed with not overpouring scent. My hands don't get runny greasy if I wash them after the application. Every pump just serves as nice for my hands. So convenient! Definitely a repurchase.

Looove it!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Feb 16, 2015

Out of Africa hand lotions are the best hand lotions ever! The pump is very practical, the bottle is big so it lasts a long time, the scent is great, not artificial smelling at all, and most important - it absorbs in 30 seconds! So it is very convenient for office because you don't have to wait for lotion to sink in, plus the scent is very uplifting. Great hand cream, my favourite!