July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Out of Africa, Organic Shea Butter, Moisturizing Bar Soaps, 3 Bars, 11 oz (312 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very good, small gift for someone

Posted by Reviewer2401907 on Jun 14, 2011

I have bougt it like a small gift, it is beautifully packaged. It looks better than in the picture.

nice!

Posted by marianF on Mar 28, 2013

From the image I thought that the box would be wooden but it's paper instead.Nonetheless, the packaging makes these soaps a nice little gift and that's what I bought it for.Soaps smell really nice.

better not use on face

Posted by NikkiT on Mar 12, 2013

Here is the thing, I live in Hong Kong, and it's definitely humid here during the spring. I have normal to oily/combination skin and my sister has oily skin. Both my sister and I find that this soap does not lather up as nicely as what we used in the past, and it is a bit too drying for our skin, even in this humid weather. I usually get in the shower, wet my loofah, rub my soap on the loofah until a section of my loofah is "scrubbed" with the soap, this way, I find the soap on the loofah lather much better. I have never had any problem with this method before, when I use the soap from Lush, the lather was like CRAZY! And from my experience, the lesser the lather, the more drying the soap is to my skin. (This is just based on my own experience, I cannot verify this scientifically) When I got out of shower and dried myself, my skin IMMEDIATELY felt tight, it was screaming for moisture or body butter! I would say this is an ok option for oily skin in the summer, I would use it every other day during summer. But I would NEVER risk using it on my face!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Oct 26, 2011

Love OOA soaps,mild earthy scents.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

great product I would reccomend it to anyone!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »