gentle soap

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

Great soaps, foams well, gives a gentle foam, does not dry the skin, but rather the skin after it is soft and velvety. The smell of soap pleasant, not very pronounced. The composition of a great all-natural. Suitable also for children. I recommend it. Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

A pleasure to wash with

Posted by Reviewer1315243 on Dec 24, 2012

A very good soap. Used it for my face, it foams smth luxurios and keeps the skin very clean - I literally felt my skin getting squeaky clean yet supple afterwards, and I hardly need to apply any moisturizers after it while using this even in harsh russian winter. Тоже очень хорошее мыло, нежное, пенится хорошо, кожу не сушит.

Gentle, pure and pleasant

Posted by AnnaOst on Apr 03, 2014

It’s a wonderful soap! Quite gentle, yet effective. It leaves my skin soft and clean without drying it too much. I even use it for my face, although I have super sensitive skin which reacts to any harsh ingredients in cleansers (e.g. famous soaps from Nubian Heritage caused painful dry patches on my face). Ingredients are gorgeous! Of course, you shouldn’t expect it to be very nourishing or moisturizing (be aware that this is soap, not some sort of cream), but in terms of washing it does it’s work really great. The bar is big enough, and it’s long-lasting, since little goes a long way. It has light fading scent of milk and honey (not too sweet), which you won’t feel on skin. So far this is my favorite soap, and for this price it’s definitely worth trying.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1669300 on May 15, 2011

I have sensitive skin along with mild rosacea and have had no breakouts or irritation from this soap.

Bring this soap back

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012

Lather: very creamy, totally enjoyable. Moisture: yes, verymoisturising, lives up to their promise. Scent: mildly scented, doesn't linger on the skin Residue: no Price: affordable, long lasting bar. I'd definitely buy this again, it's a shame iherb has discontinued this item.

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on May 29, 2011

cleans well, leaves skin soft, smells good, great for sensitive skin. I'm so happy it doesn't have coconut oil which irritates my skin.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 21, 2011

The best natural soap I have tried, Never drying and my skin feels great after using it. I will buy more.

Nothing spesial

Posted by 5548901343922194255 on Sep 29, 2014

Nothing particularly. It washes well, but smell too much perfume for my taste. Perfume to suit an older lady. I am 42 and like that it smells naturally clean. It does not give specifically with moisture either, one would think in terms of ingredients. Will not by it again

Nice and lathery soap also smells good!!

Posted by marianna-mykonos on Aug 16, 2015

My skin is dry and sensitive. Ive tried too many natural soaps and I find this one very good with pleasant aroma. Perfect lather, rinse very well, no residues, cleans very good ! If you have very dry skin you might need a good moisturizer after shower.

Love these soaps!

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Jan 01, 2014

Skin gets clean but not dry. No itchy dry skin here. These Natural soaps are great!