Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap, Unscented, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent soap and a delightful giraffe box!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 02, 2014

I collect giraffes and, after seeing that this was unscented and safe for people with MCS, I bought it mainly for the collectible box. This time, the box you see is exactly what I received! The soap is a dream! I would describe it as a cross between a creamy soap and a glycerine soap. It's light yet creamy. It seems to last longer on the soap dish that my previous favorite, the Grandpa brand which totally dissolves on the dish. This one also truly has no scent at all so very safe for PWMCS. The lather is creamy and thick and feels great on, and the skin is not dried out when toweling off. I haven't tried it on my face, not sure if I will but it's great for the body.

Outstanding!

Posted by Sabbie on Apr 28, 2013

This soap really outdid my expectation. It's mild, gentle, no scents and the ingredients really made me a happy buyer. I've cut a bar into two pieces and used one for face and hair while as the other for body, and they worked marvelously! My skin and hair are clean, smooth and hydrated. I'm excited to be purchasing more! :D

Great

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

Lathers well, rinses clean, no perfume, and safe ingredients. excellent

Shea butter soap

Posted by Reviewer2586906 on Oct 23, 2011

I like this soap, I use it to wash my hands and it seems to soften the skin, the skin feels less 'dry' when I use this soap instead of another regular soap.

Great unscented shea butter soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

I love that it's all-natural, pure and unrefined, biodegradable, vegetable, unscented, suitable for all skin types and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, preservatives, artificial colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation. This pure shea butter soap is a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream soaps.