Excellent soap and a delightful giraffe box!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 02, 2014

I collect giraffes and, after seeing that this was unscented and safe for people with MCS, I bought it mainly for the collectible box. This time, the box you see is exactly what I received! The soap is a dream! I would describe it as a cross between a creamy soap and a glycerine soap. It's light yet creamy. It seems to last longer on the soap dish that my previous favorite, the Grandpa brand which totally dissolves on the dish. This one also truly has no scent at all so very safe for PWMCS. The lather is creamy and thick and feels great on, and the skin is not dried out when toweling off. I haven't tried it on my face, not sure if I will but it's great for the body.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2568729 on May 19, 2011

Good value. Unparfumed and natural which is most important for my eczema hands. Doesn't really stay solid though but it might be to do with the fact that its natural. Reccomended for those with allergies and sensative skin and of course for babies.

Too harsh

Posted by sazrim on May 14, 2012

This is too harsh on my babies skin, absolutely left my skin feeling stripped as well so I unfortunately had to use it as an after garden soap really good for grease and dirt. Not suitable for a babies delicate skin.

Outstanding!

Posted by Sabbie on Apr 28, 2013

This soap really outdid my expectation. It's mild, gentle, no scents and the ingredients really made me a happy buyer. I've cut a bar into two pieces and used one for face and hair while as the other for body, and they worked marvelously! My skin and hair are clean, smooth and hydrated. I'm excited to be purchasing more! :D

Great unscented shea butter soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

I love that it's all-natural, pure and unrefined, biodegradable, vegetable, unscented, suitable for all skin types and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, preservatives, artificial colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation. This pure shea butter soap is a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream soaps.