Excellent soap and a delightful giraffe box!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 02, 2014

I collect giraffes and, after seeing that this was unscented and safe for people with MCS, I bought it mainly for the collectible box. This time, the box you see is exactly what I received! The soap is a dream! I would describe it as a cross between a creamy soap and a glycerine soap. It's light yet creamy. It seems to last longer on the soap dish that my previous favorite, the Grandpa brand which totally dissolves on the dish. This one also truly has no scent at all so very safe for PWMCS. The lather is creamy and thick and feels great on, and the skin is not dried out when toweling off. I haven't tried it on my face, not sure if I will but it's great for the body.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2568729 on May 19, 2011

Good value. Unparfumed and natural which is most important for my eczema hands. Doesn't really stay solid though but it might be to do with the fact that its natural. Reccomended for those with allergies and sensative skin and of course for babies.

Outstanding!

Posted by Sabbie on Apr 28, 2013

This soap really outdid my expectation. It's mild, gentle, no scents and the ingredients really made me a happy buyer. I've cut a bar into two pieces and used one for face and hair while as the other for body, and they worked marvelously! My skin and hair are clean, smooth and hydrated. I'm excited to be purchasing more! :D

Contains palm oil

Posted by Reviewer2632118 on Dec 06, 2015

Even though it's not tested on animals, it's not cruelty free (or planet friendly) if it contains palm oil.

Great

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

Lathers well, rinses clean, no perfume, and safe ingredients. excellent

Too harsh

Posted by sazrim on May 14, 2012

This is too harsh on my babies skin, absolutely left my skin feeling stripped as well so I unfortunately had to use it as an after garden soap really good for grease and dirt. Not suitable for a babies delicate skin.

Gentle mild soap

Posted by Reviewer2956167 on Aug 20, 2011

A very nice, mild, scent-free soap for all those with a delicate skin (not just for the baby). Very satisfied with it and will definitely order more in the future. Thank you for the fast delivery iHerb.

Shea butter soap

Posted by Reviewer2586906 on Oct 23, 2011

I like this soap, I use it to wash my hands and it seems to soften the skin, the skin feels less 'dry' when I use this soap instead of another regular soap.

Excelent product

Posted by 5755272589595856204 on Jun 27, 2016

Excelent product. It moisturizes the skin very well, although it should be quick rinse. Good price. Its scent is soft.

Excellent for children!

Posted by Reviewer1879715 on Nov 15, 2011

Has very gentle smell, don't dry.