really good soap!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Apr 21, 2016

I use this wonderful soap daily. In my case, it is the perfect choice to keep my sensitive skin healthy because is working wonders for my hand eczema (that now is almost gone). I’ve been searching for a long time an affordable/multi-purpose product like this one: is excellent as a hand soap (my dry hands love this), is gentle enough for face cleansing and I really enjoy using it in the shower. I adore how it feels (melts on the skin and you can feel the softness) and the results (it leaves my skin soft, clean and hydrated). I like the subtle, very light, yummy and pleasant vanilla scent, in fact, this smells much better than the unscented one from the same brand and provides the same great results. In addition, the content of raw shea butter (source of vitamins and minerals) is high and has a really safe composition. There is one surprising fact: it lasts for a long time, although the bar isn't too large. I think that it is one of the better/gentlest/purest soaps on iherb, so I’m going to reorder it countless times!

Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap, Vanilla

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This soap doesn't lather as freely as Nubian Shea butter soaps. As a result this soap last longer than Nubian Shea butter soaps. Still a great soap. Fragrances are not as pronounced as the other brand.

Great chemical-free alternative

Posted by 5008637770734485116 on May 19, 2015

This soap lathers and cleans just like a regular soap. It leave your skin feeling soft and smells very lightly of shea butter

Great Vanilla Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that Out of Africa bar soaps contain 100% pure unrefined shea butter that helps keep moisture and healing properties intact. It is naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E, and F. Works Great Too!

Nuostabus muilas

Posted by 4882742724212270108 on Oct 19, 2014

Labai patiko, švelni konsistencija, malonus lengvas aromatas, labai gera sudėtis, ypač retai tokios sudėties muilą galima rasti. Rekomenduoju.

Great hand soap.

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Oct 15, 2014

I use this only for hands, and my hands are very sensitive. This does not burn or sting, so that's great. It feels very mild and cleansing. I wash my hands a lot in one day, and I use harsh chemical detergents at work, so I need a mild hand soap. This one suits me quite well, and I will be buying more of it. If you have sensitive hands, give it a try. I still get sore hands sometimes when I over wash, but that's what hand lotions are for, eh.

Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Jul 24, 2014

Sweet, delicious smell of soap! Loved it! Will order again!

olor maravilloso e hidratacion

Posted by Anaisa on May 13, 2014

Muy hidratante y huele muy bien. Lo uso para la ducha pero mi chico lo probó en la cara y le encanta.

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

J'adore ce savon. J'ai une peau sensible et il est parfait. Nettoie parfaitement. J'ai aussi le savon noir que j'adore. J'ai enfin trouvé des savons pour ma peu sensible. Je le rachèterai.

Great soap