Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap, Verbena, 4 oz (113 g)

Nice soft lemon scent, but not that moisturizing

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Apr 19, 2011

Compared to the Complexion bar of the same series, it is less moisturizing, but I think it will be ok as a summer soap, but for winter, its a bit dry. It has a nice soft lemon scent, but I dont feel the power of 20% shea butter as my skin feels a little tight and a bit itchy after using the soap...I may not repeat...they should increase the soft oil like using olive/soy oil and less palm oil to make it more moisturizing...too bad because it smells soft lemon and smells nice but too dry.

Such a beautiful soap!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Apr 23, 2012

I really don't understand the so, so reviews on this soap. This is the one soap that my entire family agrees on....and thats not an easy task. This soap is beautiful with a lite scent of verbena, it has the most hydrating creamy soft lather and this bar last and last even when my kids leave the bar in the bottom of the bath tub the entire their in there and it does'nt make my daughters skin itch like most other soaps. I love this brand and look forward to trying the complete line! AND 5 cents of each bar I puchase goes to unfortunate kids in Africa.

amazing soap!!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1134332 on Apr 17, 2013

I love this soap!! It has a nice soft lemon scent and it's very hydrating :)

Wonderful; large bar!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This is 4oz which is a large size bar and it is hard, so it will last for a long time. I love that it is mosturizing having shea butter, and vitamins A, E and F. I also like that by my purchase, 5cents goes to provide medical care and education to children in Africa. All of our purchases can add up!!!

Great Verbena Shea Butter Bar Soap!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013

Appreciate that Out of Africa bar soaps contain 100% pure unrefined shea butter that helps keep moisture and healing properties intact. It is naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E, and F. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"