Such a beautiful soap!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Apr 23, 2012

I really don't understand the so, so reviews on this soap. This is the one soap that my entire family agrees on....and thats not an easy task. This soap is beautiful with a lite scent of verbena, it has the most hydrating creamy soft lather and this bar last and last even when my kids leave the bar in the bottom of the bath tub the entire their in there and it does'nt make my daughters skin itch like most other soaps. I love this brand and look forward to trying the complete line! AND 5 cents of each bar I puchase goes to unfortunate kids in Africa.

amazing soap!!

Posted by Reviewer1134332 on Apr 17, 2013

I love this soap!! It has a nice soft lemon scent and it's very hydrating :)

Wonderful; large bar!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This is 4oz which is a large size bar and it is hard, so it will last for a long time. I love that it is mosturizing having shea butter, and vitamins A, E and F. I also like that by my purchase, 5cents goes to provide medical care and education to children in Africa. All of our purchases can add up!!!

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

inexpensive, simple ingredients i have sensitive skin and this stuffs been great smells good, too; comes in other scents that're also great --verbena is my favorite out of all them...

Great Verbena Shea Butter Bar Soap! GOOD PRICE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that Out of Africa bar soaps contain 100% pure unrefined shea butter that helps keep moisture and healing properties intact. It is naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E, and F. WORKS GREAT TOO!

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

Very gentle, soft. Good cleans, moisturizes, does not dry the skin. Of the minuses - the smell of of laundry soap. Fragrance are not felt.

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

ļotii maiga smarža

properties

Posted by 5069780158111776464 on Jan 11, 2013

Very mild soap, with slight fragrance.

いいです

Posted by Reviewer2994695 on May 23, 2012

泡立ち、洗い心地、自然なレモンのような香りと全部気に入ってます。 お値段も手ごろでまた購入しようと思います。

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Sep 14, 2013

Smells good