Tasty Strawberry Lip Balm!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

I appreciate that this item has 100% Pure African Shea Butter which is a great moisturizer. Naturally rich in moisture and loaded with antioxidants too. The price is also very reasonable.

A bit oily but super moisturizer

Posted by 4779648947975706933 on Aug 03, 2014

I bought this lip balm without to know nothing about the brand, but when I began to use it I couldn't be more surprised about it. Moisturize deeply your lips although it is a bit oily, so I prefer use it at night. No doubt one of the best lip balm that I ever tasted.

Had better

Posted by Stefana on Mar 02, 2014

Pros: Hydrates ok. Cons: A bit too grainy and can be a dealbreaker if your lips are already irritated and all you need is a smooth, nourishing balm. It tastes bitter, worse than any chemical lipstick I have ever tried.

Excelente

Posted by 5751640934879278880 on Jan 15, 2014

Sigo repitiendo con estos balsamos y lo hare siempre, calidad inmejorable y de precio no digamos ya.

hmmm, old this time.

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 04, 2013

it is full of lumps and smells a bit old. not strong scent.

Cuida y queda bonito

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Nov 19, 2013

Hidrata, da brillo y tiene un agradable gusto a fresa. Si hace frío en la barra se forman gránulos de manteca que desaparecen al aplicarlo en los labios (la sensación es rugosa al aplicar)

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 06, 2013

This lip balm has a great smell and the price is very good. It also moisturizes nicely. The downside, to me, is that the texture is hard and very gritty. It doesn't feel pleasant going on. It's not a bad lip balm, for the price it's very good with nice ingredients, but I rather spend a little bit more and buy a lip balm from Crazy Rumors, which has better texture in my opinion.

I like it

Posted by 4720440661704727617 on Oct 01, 2013

very good for cold weather it make the lip soft and healthy and it protect it from dry.

Grainy

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 12, 2013

I was looking forward to receiving this, because I love the taste of strawberry, but I was disappointed. It smelled like strawberry, but it also was grainy to put on. It melts very easily and gets difficult to use. Would not buy again!

Smells really nice

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

smells really nice and really moisturising.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »