Buenos

Posted by Bathsheba on Mar 05, 2015

Me han gustado mucho, especialmente por la manteca de karité y demás ingredientes, No se derriten en exceso y no te emborronan el labio. Perfectos para uso diario, ¡y a todas horas! Me noto el labio hidratado y sin grietasl, lo recomiendo, y más si se combina con una buena exfoliación.

Very hydrating

Posted by 5226224933442787575 on Mar 03, 2015

Good quality lip balms. Natural and very long lasting. The lips stay hydrated for a long period of time.

Love this

Posted by Lolita on Nov 01, 2014

I'm definitely buying this again. Great value for money.

Yummy

Posted by 5261982071132900205 on Oct 24, 2014

Very healing for dry lips. Yummy flavors and super value. Love the shea butter, so kind to the delicate skin on the lips. 30% shea butter makes them much nicer than "regular" oil and wax lip balms.

shea butter alright

Posted by 5358351566888671270 on May 30, 2014

They are very nice because of the shea butter. mu lips are more soft and I only used vanilla. Strawberry is not as great smell as I expected it. Others are good.Nice price.

New favourite lip balms!

Posted by 4707034077700915267 on Jan 20, 2014

I absolutely love all of these lip balms by Out Of Africa! They smell amazing and really do the trick when it comes to hydrating and moisturizing my lips.

Buenísimos.

Posted by joleraspain on Nov 07, 2013

Y a muy buen precio pillando este pack. Mi favorito es el de Acai, pero todos son buenos y naturales, como me gustan. Bastante espesos, no se deshacen.

LOVE THESE!!

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

So delicious.

Love!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

It makes my lips very soft and the smell on these is AMAZING! And they are unrefined and organic.. The best!

great product- makes 4 presents!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jul 08, 2013

I loved everything abpout it. I gave 3 of them to my relatives and kept one for myself - good deal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »