Poco a poco voy probando

Posted by Kreachgirl on Jul 03, 2014

De momento he probado : Pomegranate+acai y no me gusta nada, es granuloso, olor y sabor raro, tampoco hidrata mucho. Orange, ni fu ni fa, no es uno de mis preferidos, Vainilla no está mal.

Does nothing for my lips

Posted by azarova on Jun 27, 2014

This is a package of 4 chapsticks with different flavors. I was excited to get this is the mail since I love chapsticks and usually they smell delicious. However, in this package I can tolerate only orange cream and the rest smell kind of chemical/plastic to me. In my chapstick I like healing properties and creamy thick consistency which doesn't melt on the lips. This stuff melts straight away, thanks to the Shea butter and tropical climate I live in. I haven't noticed any healing processes in my lips, moreover the oils kind of were getting them drier. Don't know what I'm gonna do with this package really, might just use it under my eyes as the Shea butter should be alright there.

Les pires baumes à lèvres que j'ai pu testé !

Posted by 4992562329684268283 on May 30, 2014

Ces baumes sont une véritables catastrophes qui arrachent la gueule quand on les applique ! La texture est très très très granuleuse et dure à appliquer, mais en même temps ça n'arrête pas de s'effriter. On a vraiment l'impression de se faire un gommage quand on les applique, d'ailleurs je ne les utilise plus que comme ça ! A fuir !!!

shea butter alright

Posted by 5358351566888671270 on May 30, 2014

They are very nice because of the shea butter. mu lips are more soft and I only used vanilla. Strawberry is not as great smell as I expected it. Others are good.Nice price.

Excellent price, product good

Posted by marylee on Apr 08, 2014

I like the product and is definitely worth the price. The flavours are ok, but unfortunately the vanilla one was unpleasantly grainy in the batch I received. Haven't found a vegan lip balm to beat Crazy Rumors!

It makes lips dry

Posted by 5463294567297124093 on Mar 19, 2014

Seriously, your lips become even more dry after this lipstick

New favourite lip balms!

Posted by 4707034077700915267 on Jan 20, 2014

I absolutely love all of these lip balms by Out Of Africa! They smell amazing and really do the trick when it comes to hydrating and moisturizing my lips.

Out of Africa, Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Lip Balm with Vitamin E

Posted by 4980427555285316449 on Dec 09, 2013

Бальзамы не понравились! Один вообще оказался пропавшим! Особо не увлажняют!

alright

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Nov 23, 2013

I didn't like all of the balms, orange one is the best, others are not that great

Buenísimos.

Posted by joleraspain on Nov 07, 2013

Y a muy buen precio pillando este pack. Mi favorito es el de Acai, pero todos son buenos y naturales, como me gustan. Bastante espesos, no se deshacen.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »