Out of Africa, Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Lip Balm with Vitamin E, 3 Flavors + 1 Bonus, 4 Sticks, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) Each

Love!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

It makes my lips very soft and the smell on these is AMAZING! And they are unrefined and organic.. The best!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I love how this comes as a set, great value and it does keep my lips moist! Excellent product, very natural!

Great!

Posted by 5057275200531770912 on Feb 27, 2013

They really are moisturizing, almost like a lip butter. And they melt nicely with the warmth of your lips. But they don't smell that nice, at least not how I expected them to smell. The vanilla one smells aweful (note that I rarely can stand overpowering smells, especially vanilla) so I gave it to a friend and she loved the smell. The strawberry one smells pretty ok, not so artificial like some other strawberry scents. The orange one smells like chocolate with an orange smell to it, and I like that but it's pretty strong. The pomegranate + acai smells nothing like pomegranate and acai to me, this is my least favorite. To my delight, I found out that they don't smell as much when you have them on your lips. But I still like them a lot and I will keep using them since they are so good for my lips.

meh

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Feb 02, 2013

I expected more. It's better than the averrage ones you can buy in every store, but nothing special.

Excellent price, product good

Posted by marylee on Apr 08, 2014

I like the product and is definitely worth the price. The flavours are ok, but unfortunately the vanilla one was unpleasantly grainy in the batch I received. Haven't found a vegan lip balm to beat Crazy Rumors!