Great!

Posted by 5057275200531770912 on Feb 27, 2013

They really are moisturizing, almost like a lip butter. And they melt nicely with the warmth of your lips. But they don't smell that nice, at least not how I expected them to smell. The vanilla one smells aweful (note that I rarely can stand overpowering smells, especially vanilla) so I gave it to a friend and she loved the smell. The strawberry one smells pretty ok, not so artificial like some other strawberry scents. The orange one smells like chocolate with an orange smell to it, and I like that but it's pretty strong. The pomegranate + acai smells nothing like pomegranate and acai to me, this is my least favorite. To my delight, I found out that they don't smell as much when you have them on your lips. But I still like them a lot and I will keep using them since they are so good for my lips.

meh

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Feb 02, 2013

I expected more. It's better than the averrage ones you can buy in every store, but nothing special.

Haven't tried all of them yet - will change the review later

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

Haven't tried all of them yet - will change the review later

Excellent price, product good

Posted by marylee on Apr 08, 2014

I like the product and is definitely worth the price. The flavours are ok, but unfortunately the vanilla one was unpleasantly grainy in the batch I received. Haven't found a vegan lip balm to beat Crazy Rumors!

Dissapointed

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

Worst lip balms i have ever used. I bought a couple of different vegan brand lip balms, the hemp ones and crazy rumors are extremely moisturizing and are my go to's and they smell divine. These on the other hand are waxy and aren't conditioning at all to your lips. The strawberry one smelt so bad that i had to throw it out without even using it, didn't smell like strawberry at all, the orange smells artificial, the acai one is okay and the tropical vanilla one smells really good, too bad about the consistency of the balm itself. The tropical vanilla one would be great in a candle. Ditch the strawberry from your line immediately and change your formula if you want good sales and reviews.

Very hydrating

Posted by 5226224933442787575 on Mar 03, 2015

Good quality lip balms. Natural and very long lasting. The lips stay hydrated for a long period of time.

Buenos

Posted by MonoGretel on Mar 05, 2015

Me han gustado mucho, especialmente por la manteca de karité y demás ingredientes, No se derriten en exceso y no te emborronan el labio. Perfectos para uso diario, ¡y a todas horas! Me noto el labio hidratado y sin grietasl, lo recomiendo, y más si se combina con una buena exfoliación.

very good

Posted by 4926959454575447925 on Oct 05, 2016

will buy again

Super

Posted by 5381792233911664112 on Oct 19, 2016

Great INCI :)

shea butter alright

Posted by 5358351566888671270 on May 30, 2014

They are very nice because of the shea butter. mu lips are more soft and I only used vanilla. Strawberry is not as great smell as I expected it. Others are good.Nice price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »