Out of Africa, Shea Butter Gift Pack, 3 Pieces

shea butter

Posted by 4901897642048594223 on Mar 21, 2014

Lovely products that absorb easily and quickly into my very dry skin and leave it supple and soft. Smell nice too.

Shea Butter

Posted by 4770064774140166138 on Feb 28, 2015

I am quite happy with the products. I love the way it makes my skin feel. Would definitely order again.

Fantastico, he repetido

Posted by 5065399314755571165 on May 08, 2015

Todo natural, la manteca excelente para pies,rodillas y zonas rugosas.El protectorlabial confortable.

Not bad at all, would recommend.

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Jun 14, 2015

Bought this on a whim. It was meant to be a backup birthday present but wasn't needed for that purpose so I kept it. The hand cream is tiny but excellent quality. It absorbs fast, smells really fresh, and moisturises very well. I am a huge fan of vanilla, and the lip balm has a very strong vanilla scent, as well as being a decent lip balm. The type of vanilla scent is sugary, like a chocolate bar vanilla smell. My boyfriend wasn't crazy about the smell, he noticed it even from a distance and once asked if I had been eating toffee right after I had applied it. The lip balm does have some sort of aftertaste, must be from the shea. The shea butter in the tin smells fantastic, I love the vanilla smell combined with the nutty smell of shea, and it's a superb moisturiser. However, when I put the shea butter on my lips for night time, the added vanilla scent, no matter how natural it is, tastes like fragrance, so I have to avoid putting it on my lips. Also, I can't put it under my eyes or else I wake up with puffy eyes. This does not happen with the unscented shea butter in the large tub from the same brand. It is a great set and I would recommend it for the price, but had to take off two stars for the issues mentioned above.