Out of Africa, Shea Butter Gift Pack, 3 Pieces

shea butter

Posted by 4901897642048594223 on Mar 21, 2014

Lovely products that absorb easily and quickly into my very dry skin and leave it supple and soft. Smell nice too.

Shea Butter

Posted by 4770064774140166138 on Feb 28, 2015

I am quite happy with the products. I love the way it makes my skin feel. Would definitely order again.

Not bad at all, would recommend.

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Mar 28, 2015

Bought this on a whim. It was meant to be a backup birthday present but wasn't needed for that purpose so I kept it. The hand cream is tiny but excellent quality. It absorbs fast, smells really fresh, and moisturises very well. I am a huge fan of vanilla, and the lip balm has a very strong vanilla scent, as well as being a decent lip balm. The type of vanilla scent is not what I'm used to, but I like it anyway. It's a bit of a sugary, chocolate bar vanilla smell. My boyfriend on the other hand wasn't crazy about the smell, he noticed it even from a distance and once asked if I had been eating toffee right after I had applied it... Lip balm does have some sort of aftertaste which I would prefer it didn't have, but it's not too bothersome. The shea butter smells fantastic, I love the vanilla smell combined with the nutty smell of shea, and it's a superb moisturiser. Only thing that's no so great is that when I put the shea butter on my lips for night time, the added vanilla scent, no matter how natural it is, tastes like fragrance, if that makes sense, so I have to avoid putting it on my lips.