Fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1682964 on Aug 03, 2014

I sent this product as a last minute birthday gift. It arrived within the time stated in the shipping section and my friend like the product much. I will continue using iHerb to send gifts to my friends because the shipping charges are reasonable and reliable.

Excellent cream!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 27, 2014

This is awesome, I just don't like the smell. It smells like a strong Oder of olive oil! Would be awesome it if was a lavender smell or something more pleasant!

Repaired my winterhands

Posted by Susamedusa on Feb 03, 2013

With degrees below -20*C it' s smart to have a good hand cream at the ready. This one really does it for me. It's simular to the hemp balm from Body Shop, but it smells better and doesn't feel as greasy. And my boyfriend could feel the difference holding hands!:) Also, a portion of the proceeds of the purchases of this hand cream goes to providing education and medical carento children of West Africa. Win-win!:)

Good choice!

Posted by Reviewer3063529 on Jan 30, 2013

I like products with shea butter, and this cream is one of them. Works great with hands softening and protects my skin even in cold days.

Excellent hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2533113 on Jan 27, 2013

It is the best hand cream that I have ever used. I have had a problem with dry hands for years. This creeam makes my hands feel very smooth. It is very rich and just takes a little to coat my hands, so it goes a long ways.

Great hand cream!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Jan 17, 2013

This hand cream is fantastic! Not sticky and smells almost nothing, so good even for those that are a bit sensitive when it comes to smells. Compared to the verbena scented, then I'd prefer the other one. But you have to like the lemony scent, which I in this case am addicted to. Great products overall!!

I smell something

Posted by Reviewer3033935 on Nov 27, 2012

My daughter says it smells something.Definitely!

Good stuff

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 23, 2012

Bought this to have in my desk drawer at work. works well, absborbs fairly quickly.

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by 4858395163131485696 on Jun 11, 2012

This was the main reason for my order. This stuff is AWESOME!! Received it for Christmas, and am thrilled with it. Makes your hands silky smooth without being greasy, and lasts a long time. Has a neutral smell so it's not perfumey for the guys.

From Russia