From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012

Good hand cream

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by 4858395163131485696 on Jun 11, 2012

This was the main reason for my order. This stuff is AWESOME!! Received it for Christmas, and am thrilled with it. Makes your hands silky smooth without being greasy, and lasts a long time. Has a neutral smell so it's not perfumey for the guys.

Good stuff

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 23, 2012

Bought this to have in my desk drawer at work. works well, absborbs fairly quickly.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2567408 on Nov 02, 2011

perfect cream! very nourishing. great soft smell. higly recommend

Repaired my winterhands

Posted by Susamedusa on Feb 03, 2013

With degrees below -20*C it' s smart to have a good hand cream at the ready. This one really does it for me. It's simular to the hemp balm from Body Shop, but it smells better and doesn't feel as greasy. And my boyfriend could feel the difference holding hands!:) Also, a portion of the proceeds of the purchases of this hand cream goes to providing education and medical carento children of West Africa. Win-win!:)

Fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1682964 on Aug 03, 2014

I sent this product as a last minute birthday gift. It arrived within the time stated in the shipping section and my friend like the product much. I will continue using iHerb to send gifts to my friends because the shipping charges are reasonable and reliable.

good moisture!!

Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Jun 13, 2016

It absorbs well and is an excellent moisturizer!! I like the smell too! It's almost unscented, but not! The smell is good. I love the plain smell. It's kind of like a doughy smell.

great result

Posted by kovaleva on Mar 13, 2012

Excellent cream. Great moistening. My husband says my hands have a silky skin now. And the smell is not too strong for me as many people say.

Excellent hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2533113 on Jan 27, 2013

It is the best hand cream that I have ever used. I have had a problem with dry hands for years. This creeam makes my hands feel very smooth. It is very rich and just takes a little to coat my hands, so it goes a long ways.

Good choice!

Posted by Reviewer3063529 on Jan 30, 2013

I like products with shea butter, and this cream is one of them. Works great with hands softening and protects my skin even in cold days.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »