很滋润,但有点难推开

Posted by helenawu on Nov 30, 2014

乳木果加了柠檬的清香是我喜欢的味道,涂上去很滋润,但感觉稍显厚了点,难推开。

Rich and thick, Wonderful ingredients

Posted by 4667306866757744765 on Nov 20, 2014

This is a rich and creamy healing hand lotion – I love it, And I love that they only use healthy ingredients for my skin.

Easily absorb with good smelling

Posted by 5184164916064155219 on Nov 02, 2014

The cream is richy but easliy absorb within a few seconds. I love the freshy smell.

Very lubricant!

Posted by 5469676119438497644 on Oct 20, 2014

Extremely lubricant, make sure you grab everything & put into your pockets before applying this. Keeps hands soft.

The best hand cream ever!!! Really

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

This hand cream is fantastic. There are no downsides to it at all (apart from a small chemical maybe) and I have already recommended it to everyone I know that loves hand creams. The smell is fabulous!! My daughter is addicted to this cream and so am I. Love love love!! If you prefer a less scented one try the Olive one, it's really subtle. But I just wish the scent could stay for longer. It's almost like I go wash my hands just to reapply the hand cream :) Let my mother-in-law try it once and she asked me to order one for her immediately. It's so good! Would rate it 6 stars if possible

아주 좋아요.

Posted by Reviewer2933799 on Jul 22, 2014

향이 너무 부드럽고 좋아요. 그리고 보습력 또한 높습니다. 용량도 딱 적당해서 겨울내내 유용하게 사용했던 크림이예요. 이것만한 것을 찾지 못했어요.

Hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2669652 on Jul 05, 2014

Love the fragrance, light an hydrating.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 29, 2014

very good gream. Maybe the smell is a little bit too strong.

Hidrata pero demasiado aroma

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jun 28, 2014

La crema está bien, hidrata bien. La uso por las noches (de día apenas uso crema de manos no me gusta esa sensación al toquitear las cosas ). No creo que repita , pero solamente por un único motivo: porque el olor es demasiado intenso para mi gusto. Huele a cítrico.

favourite hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on May 02, 2014

I searched on iHerb for the best selling/rating hand creams and bought the top 10....I was serious about finding a good hand cream! They were all pretty good but this was my favourite because my hands felt moisturised for longer. My hands are pretty dry and I work in the food industry so my hands are constantly in water. It's still not the magic hand cream I am searching for that makes my hands feel super soft and moisturised for hours, but it's the best I have found so far.