Really good

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Jan 28, 2014

Such a good, nicely smelling product! My hands have stayed hydrated and soft the whole winter thanks to this.

pretty good

Posted by 5008982853532990629 on Dec 06, 2013

Moisturizes good enough even in winter

favourite hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on May 02, 2014

I searched on iHerb for the best selling/rating hand creams and bought the top 10....I was serious about finding a good hand cream! They were all pretty good but this was my favourite because my hands felt moisturised for longer. My hands are pretty dry and I work in the food industry so my hands are constantly in water. It's still not the magic hand cream I am searching for that makes my hands feel super soft and moisturised for hours, but it's the best I have found so far.

happy

Posted by 4625938368500653118 on Oct 24, 2015

I'm quite happy with this product, I've ordered another two. I like the smell and it doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Very lubricant!

Posted by 5469676119438497644 on Oct 20, 2014

Extremely lubricant, make sure you grab everything & put into your pockets before applying this. Keeps hands soft.

Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon Verbena

Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016

Effective!

Effective, nongreasy

Posted by Reviewer2199572 on Feb 14, 2015

I like this cream very much. It smells refreshing, keeps my hands in good shape, and does not leave them feeling greasy. Very nice. I will buy again.

Perfectly For My Skin

Posted by 5401775172670952067 on Nov 14, 2016

Thanks for this hand cream l. My skin feel smooth and soft even use for foot. Greatest product I ever used

Simply love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2453250 on Jan 08, 2014

I love this hand cream, the verbena scent is really good and keeps in your skin for long time, and it leaves your hands really soft. I will repeat!

Non grease

Posted by 5722985547045243061 on Sep 14, 2015

It has a nice texture, the skin absorb it very fast leaving pleasant smell. I love that is not grease as the other Shea Creams.