OxyLife, Stabilized Oxygen With Colloidal Silver and Aloe Vera, Mountain Berry, 16 oz (473 ml)

good price!

Posted by betterlife on Mar 04, 2011

My husband bought this one. and I am trying to drink it. but I'm always forget to drink it. My husband says this product is good for immune system. This ons has good taste too!

First Try With Oxygen

Posted by Reviewer2524500 on Aug 11, 2011

This is a good way to start with H2O2. It is easy to use and very good flavor. Still to soon to say how it is working but like it so far.

Good product

Posted by 4844129686909943724 on Nov 20, 2013

I have been using this product to overcome a candida issue. I normally use the unflavored product but bought the flavored one for my son to use because he likes the flavor much better. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to use an oxygen therapy. It is very convenient as it is ready to use.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Nov 26, 2014

Though some reviewers think this product contains hydrogen peroxide, it does not. This is actually much safer than hydrogen peroxide, but with the same health benefits. As stated on the label, "1 oz contains the EQUIVALENT oxygen of 25 drops of 35% food grade oxygen perodide." I recommend diluting 1 oz of this product with 2-3 ounces of purified water and taking it 45 minutes before eating. My husband and I take it first thing each morning and I believe we're seeing a difference in our energy, health and immune systems. It may be especially beneficial during the cold and flu season.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2450012 on Aug 05, 2013

gives energy but we don't need the sweet taste so would rather buy the formula without the berries