이거 효과있는편인거같아요

Posted by 5737069212495828265 on Apr 24, 2016

재사용이 가능해서 잘 쓰고 있어요 특히 양배추같이 크고 소분해도 많은것들은 한봉지에 넣고 그냥 매드묶어서 보관하니 편리하고 신선도도 일반봉투보다 오래가는듯

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Apr 11, 2016

They do improve longevity of produce more than if weren't in the bag, but not an over extension of 6 weeks like I read in someone elses review. But when you are only feeding one or two mouths, & the store isn't just a walk a way, this is a very useful product

很结实,但有股气味

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

这个保鲜袋还是有一股气味,不知道会不会对人体有害,反正用来装生蔬果应该问题不大。——我是木森moose的小尾巴

Great bags

Posted by 5705155107323225005 on Feb 22, 2016

They are great! Really do work!

Love PEAKfresh Produce Bags!

Posted by 4726771242215920960 on Feb 19, 2016

These produce bags do an excellent job of storing produce much longer than the plastic bags in which produce is available in stores or ziplock bags. Produce stays fresh appearing and fresh smelling for a week or more. I have stored cilantro leaves successfully for two weeks, which is unheard of usually, as well as kale, peppers, etc. It is important to follow the directions with the bags. I highly recommend them.

Saves food from Singapore's humidity from rotting too quickly

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Feb 16, 2016

I live in Singapore. It's hot and humid. Every time the fridge door is open, the humidity clashes with the cold air and causes EXTREME moisture in the fridge - more so than drier climates. I have tried a lot of strategies over the years to keep the excess moisture off my veggies like wrapping them in kitchen towel (paper towel) or physically wiping the veggies dry. I found that this product helps the food stay fresher. I agree with other customer comments about ensuring the air is out of the bag first. Just squeeze the air out as much as possible. Definitely recommend this product. If you found my review helpful, PLEASE click "YES" button. Thank you :)

Buyer Beware

Posted by Reviewer1939196 on Dec 22, 2015

These bags are advertised as being 12" by 16". In truth, the bottom measures just 6" but will expand only in the top quarter to 12" and the length measured only 15". I bought them to replace the 2 gallon baggies that I have used for years to perfectly store clean lettuce. Unfortunately, those have been discontinued. The peakfresh bags have a very unpleasant odor which will certainly transfer flavor. I am returning these at my own expense because, although iherb will issue credit, they will not incur the shipping expense since they did not manufacture the product. Is Iherb not responsible for the incorrect description and not checking a produce keeper for bad odors?

This is simply genious!!

Posted by Aliskin on Oct 22, 2015

This is the best thing that ever happened to my vegetables! They always go bad in my fridge, and I end up throwing them away with an aching heart just a couple of days after I got them! But no more!! With this, they stay fresh for an entire week+. I will keep ordering these, thanks so much!!

Great stuff. Usually susceptible vegetables now lasts longer.

Posted by 4929239973726102161 on Oct 05, 2015

One of the best purchases I've ever made on iHerb was to discover this. Everyone is amazed at how much longer the produce in my fridge lasts. It's definitely helped me reduce wastage and save some money.

seems working but unknown its effectiveness as compared to normal gladwrap bags

Posted by Royalqueen on Aug 06, 2015

i placed two fresh and wipe dry tomatoes unto the bags and put in the fridge for 2 weeks. they remain fresh and radiant but not as good looking as day 1. i think the bag preform the function of prolong the freshness of fruits and vegg but not for a very long period of time like months as others stated, at least not in my case. given the price I will not buy again because i do not want to stack my fridge with so many supposed eat fresh fruits and vegg.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »