PEAKfresh USA, Produce Bags, Reusable, 10 - 12" x 16" Bags, with Twist Ties

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Peakfresh USA Produce Bags

Posted by 5093345245707036189 on Sep 22, 2013

These are the best in keeping your produce fresh. Make sure the produce is chilled and dry before bagging. Also squeeze out all the air before tying off. Start from the bottom of the bag and move to the top. The bottom tends to get a hole if you aren't careful. I used to another brand, but I have using these for the past 4 years.

Produce Bags, Reusable

Posted by 5022755954966804108 on Aug 22, 2013

This is a very good thing and I love that can be reusable. It's really environment friendly !

These bags are saving me money - no more waste

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jun 18, 2014

I love these bags. They make fruit and vegetables last so much longer. I have a bunch of kale in my refrigerator and it is still fresh and bright green after two weeks. These bags save you money as there is no waste. I no longer have to throw stuff out.

Great Product

Posted by 4895790020417870804 on Sep 29, 2014

I used to be able to buy this type of product in the grocery stores, but now you can't find them. I'm convinced that grocery stores done't want you to have them because it dramatically extends the life of fruits and vegetables. I went on a 9-day trip and when I got back, all the vegetables that I had in the bags look just a good as when I left. That's awesome. It's a great product and I'll always have them on hand.

It works!

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

These bags work like magic!! I love them. They have extended the life of all my fruits and vegetables in the fridge to some ridiculous length of time. Eg I have once kept plums in one of these bags for over a mth and they were still good and fresh. I keep all my fragile organic salad mix vegetable in them for a week. Even my skeptical dad asks me for them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »