Pacific Dry Goods, EcoSponge, The Remarkable Washable Sponge, 1 Large Size Sponge, 6" x 4" (Discontinued Item)

EcoSponge-large

Posted by Reviewer1237193 on Oct 30, 2011

Best sponge I've ever used.

Wow! Love the quality and size of this sponge!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I just got this today and immediately had to wipe down my counters since they needed it anyway. I love how it picks up the small crumbs unlike the regular sponges, where you have to scrunch the sponge around them to pick them up. The picture shows a light blue color but mine is a light green color. This sponge is also bigger than your regular sponge but fits in the small caddy in my sink. It also squeezes out the water nicely and has a quality material that it's made of. I will be getting another if needed later.

Excellent,

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jul 29, 2012

love them I'm up to my 3rd sponge.

Eco Sponge.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

This product was OK for a little while, but perished fairly quickly. I would not buy it again.

Russia