WONDERFUL

Posted by vafa33 on Apr 20, 2015

~~***~~***Hot Spicy Scent~~***~~***

Love it

Posted by doublestar on Aug 08, 2014

A big bar of heavily scented soap, very pleasant and gender-neutral.

Pacifica Spanish Amber soap

Posted by 5346831732815789452 on Oct 08, 2016

Just lovely! Non drying, lovely scent. My husband uses this one too. Will repurchase.

Thoughts of Marrakesh and Istanbul come to mind...

Posted by 4971810588508580752 on Jun 15, 2016

This fragrance is my favourite Pacifica scent. It is exotic and dark and the soap has filled my linen cupboard with a most delectable scent. My sheets now smell wonderful. One day I may use it for my bath but for now it is perfuming my linen!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2479427 on Oct 19, 2016

I have been using Pacifica soaps because they are cruelty-free, vegan, and palm-oil free (palm oil causes the destruction of rainforests and the suffering and death of animals such as orangutans). This is one of my favorite scents. It reminds me a bit of Indian incense, such as nag champa. The scent lingers on my skin for a long time, which I love.

I love amber so I wanted to try this

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015

Although it smells lovely, it is not the scent that I was hoping for. It would make a really nice gift.

The smell is awful

Posted by 5459016670146716094 on Jan 08, 2015

I LOVE Amber but the soap I received was not even close to an amber fragrance. It smells like some old, really old medicine that has been sitting in a medicine cabinet for years. This soap cost $6.00. I used it once and literally threw it away that is how awful it is. Proceed carefully through this expensive line.