ooooooh!!

Posted by 5568954220925685099 on Oct 28, 2014

THIS IS JUST GREAT! I will by more just because of the smell, I'm not sure if I ever use this. I have one in my bathroom just to make beautiful smell, and I have also one in my bedroom because of the smell. It's not that exfoliating that it looks like.

SOAP

Posted by 5607224864189301322 on Aug 16, 2014

EXCELLENT

Lovely smell

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Jan 29, 2015

I absolutely adore the smell!

Good cruelty-free soap

Posted by Reviewer2479427 on Mar 12, 2016

This is a long lasting bar. I wish Pacifica used more essential oils, as this soap definitely smells like fragrance oil. It isn't bad, but could be better. I am very happy with the company as they are cruelty-free and do not use palm oil in their soap! I contacted the company since the packaging does not disclose the oils used. I have been looking for cruelty-free vegan soap that does not contain palm oil, because palm oil is destroying rainforests and causing suffering and death to orangutans and other animals. I have tried several of their soaps and plan to keep buying Pacifica soap as they are an ethical company.

Very nice scent

Posted by Reviewer2882450 on Oct 08, 2016

I like this soap. Nice scent and long lasting.

Amazing smell

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 22, 2015

The smell is divine like mentionned in the other Reviews but if you are not found of it then you will be s.... because it is really strong. Beside that this soap lather well and it is quite resfreshing to shower with it. My 4 stars comes from the fact that it doesn't do much for the skin. It just leave it ´"average". I would have appreciate extra benefits

Doesn't dry my skin

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Dec 12, 2015

I like the smell, not to die for (at least for me) but nice .. what I like is that it cleans deeply but doesn't dry my skin which tends to get dry in winter time.