Posted by 5725648148463345685 on Nov 30, 2014

Olor demasiado fuerte pero buena crema

Posted by Reviewer1304191 on Nov 14, 2014

Es dicicil de usar por lo pastosa q es y para mi gusto huele demasiado fuerte y perdura mucho el olor en piel, da bueno resultados pero es muy engorrosa

아이들에게도 발라줘요.

Posted by melfromcanada on Oct 05, 2014

임산부 배 트지않게 꼬박꼬박 발라줍니다. 트기전 부터 미리 발라주고 튼곳에도 또 바르고 하면 효과 보실꺼에요. 또 성장기 아이들 몸과 다리 튼곳 발라줘도 좋고요.

Work great

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Used it during pregency. Work great. Need to keep using it. Recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page formore product reviews **

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014

I used this product while pregnant (I used this one and an oil), my skin tends to get stretch marks (in fact, I think it depends on your genes and I have stretch marks from adolescence), I ended up only with a few stretch marks on the bottom of my belly. I don't like the smell, it's too strong, I don't think that it suitable for pregnant women because they tend to be sensitive for smells. I didn't see the difference in anything between this butter and lotion (maybe lotion is a bit lighter but it does soak as butter).

efficace et très nourrissant

Posted by 4888970824419506977 on Aug 04, 2014

Cette crème est très riche elle convient parfaitement aux peaux distendu ou avec des vergetures. Après quelques semaines d'utilisation la peau est retendu et les vergetures moins visible

It´s working!

Posted by 5520768738261696903 on Jul 09, 2014

It really helped to reduce my stretch marks. The scent is amazing, always making me hungry. It´s like pure chocolate. Yammy :D

Posted by 5229085140844565354 on May 26, 2014

Good cream, perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin! has a pleasant scent that remains on the body. Will be ordering more! I advise all expectant mothers!

very good

Posted by 5157381173289645154 on Apr 19, 2014

I think it helps to cover stretch marks. Cream smell of cocoa.

Good product

Posted by 5714482045123414395 on Apr 12, 2014

I used it on my belly during my pregnancy and I did not get stretchmarks. Good lotion, I recommend it!