Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2043761 From Mexico on Nov 12, 2012

im not sure about this brand they are now paraben free BUT it has petrolatum , mineral oil and syntetic vitamin e and alot of other toxic ingredients you can check all of them at http://www.ewg.org . Also the quality of their good ingredients for 6$ i expect only cheap and filler ingredients. i think you can archieve the same lotion with improved quality with Reviva Labs, Elastin & Collagen Body Lotion + Now Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter Lotion, you have premium collagen and elastin and from now foods you got natural vitamin E organic cocoa & better formulation.

Convenient and effective!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I absolutely love using this lotion, it smells wonderfully and leaves my skin baby smooth. It is not 100% natural, which is my only concern. I also have the Cocoa butter and Jojoba oil from Now foods, which contains that and nothing else, but I rarely use it because it is in solid form and I have to microwave it to make a lotion, which is a fuss when you have just came out from the shower. To prevent stretch marks I also take Hydrolysed Collagen I&III, which I believe is the main way of preventing stretch marks, and is also very beneficial for the baby. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This product is great

Posted by 5624017666697582765 on Aug 07, 2012

This product is great

Very good and cheap product!!!

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 08, 2013

I like it very much, so far noticed that my skin becommed very soft, nice smelling and very elastic. will keep using it and hope will not have any strech marks at the end of the pregnancy. UPDATE----after my pregnancy I don`t have even one stretch mark....love this lotion..

Good stuff, It works!

Posted by Reviewer3155930 From China on Jul 20, 2011

I started getting stretch marks since 6 month pregnency, then I found this product. It works for me! The original red marks getting lighter and no more marks come out. So I think it's great and well priced.