Best Scar Therapy Oil Out There!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

have had four leg surgeries in the past year. In an effort to make the scars go away, I have tried every high-end product on the market. This is a reasonably-priced excellent product. Not gooey like others I have tried. Product soaks in right away and you can be dressed and on your way. Plus, I can see a difference in the redness of my scars in just two weeks. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

miracle oil

Posted by 5226583878888018494 on Aug 25, 2013

I have been using this product for several months. My feet are now soft and smooth. I use it daily for best results.

excellent product

Posted by 4790621947929716817 on Jan 18, 2014

Reduces stretch marks and evens skin texture, perfectly nourishes and moisturizes. Skin after applying oil elastic and very gentle.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5546853802338241046 on Oct 15, 2014

I swear by this stuff and have been using it for years! I use this to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and this oil definitely helps to fade the colour! Love it!

great oil

Posted by 5045400146478715367 on Feb 17, 2016

Smooth and silky skin and glossy looking too, best yet, it doesn't cause any breakouts. It's oily but absorbs fast.

Good

Posted by 5628592089300920421 on May 08, 2015

In my opinion I think is a good product, I use it like two or three times per day and I can see results. I can see less stress in my wrinkles and hydrate very good. The product is oil but absorve very fast.

Good product for my itchy skin

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on May 26, 2014

My legs get pretty itchy after shower and ever since I've used this product, it relieves this problem.