Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 14, 2013

I ordered this for my hubby. It's a huge amount of product for such a little price! You don't find body creams that cheap in mexico! Even the worst are more expensive than that. This cream is fast absorbing, the smell is wird to me, kinda Lillie's and chocolate! But my hubby loves it! Te smell doesn't last, wich we both love. Has a thick texture but leaves the skin so soft! He hates using cream, but he's been using this cream EVERY DAY since it arrived! I totally recommend it!, Loving palmers products!!

Amazing face lotion!

Posted by 5109502916174631134 on Nov 12, 2013

I purchased this for my boyfriend and he just loves this! I also noticed huge improvement in his skin. Lotion is very moisturising, not oily at all and soaks in very quickly. Works also as a great helper after shaving. Smell is amazing - smells like chocolate and some masculine flowers. I really recommend this to everyone!

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

Not bad

Posted by Yuliya-O on Jun 10, 2015

I bought this for my husband. He uses it after shaving. It moisturize his skin nicely making it very soft. The only thing we both don't like is the smell. It smells very heavy and honestly a bit cheap.

overpowering smell

Posted by 5593298065098974855 on Jan 29, 2015

but really good for dry skin

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Feb 15, 2015

Bought this for my partner for Christmas and he LOVES it. Smells great, glides on smoothly, mosturizes well and it's cheap! Have already reordered, so he has one when his first runs out, and will continue to order.

Perfect Stuff !!

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014

Perfect Stuff !!

Good product

Posted by 0Livia0 on Jun 19, 2014

My husband has been using this product for a couple of months now and is very happy with this moisturizer.He has combination skin so he tried a few other products before this one to find one that is light but nourishing and doesn't cause breakouts.This is a great formula, it is lightweight, the smell is yummy and it nourishes the skin without being thick, oily and without causing acne.Highly recommended!

GOOD LOTION

Posted by 5418975061350036621 on Jul 22, 2014

GOOD ODOR.IT IS MULTIPURPOSE,NOT ONLY FOR SKIK BUT ALSO AS AFTERSHAVE.

men body

Posted by 4697724356642281208 on Aug 02, 2016

Super good flavor,-my woman like when using it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »