Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, with Vitamin E, Men, Body & Face, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 14, 2013

I ordered this for my hubby. It's a huge amount of product for such a little price! You don't find body creams that cheap in mexico! Even the worst are more expensive than that. This cream is fast absorbing, the smell is wird to me, kinda Lillie's and chocolate! But my hubby loves it! Te smell doesn't last, wich we both love. Has a thick texture but leaves the skin so soft! He hates using cream, but he's been using this cream EVERY DAY since it arrived! I totally recommend it!, Loving palmers products!!

Amazing face lotion!

Posted by 5109502916174631134 on Nov 12, 2013

I purchased this for my boyfriend and he just loves this! I also noticed huge improvement in his skin. Lotion is very moisturising, not oily at all and soaks in very quickly. Works also as a great helper after shaving. Smell is amazing - smells like chocolate and some masculine flowers. I really recommend this to everyone!

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

Perfect Stuff !!

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014

Perfect Stuff !!

Good product

Posted by 0Livia0 on Jun 19, 2014

My husband has been using this product for a couple of months now and is very happy with this moisturizer.He has combination skin so he tried a few other products before this one to find one that is light but nourishing and doesn't cause breakouts.This is a great formula, it is lightweight, the smell is yummy and it nourishes the skin without being thick, oily and without causing acne.Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »