Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Mar 08, 2013

Very good facial serum. Not greasy at all, absorbs very well, and it's got a light coconut and lily fragrance to it. No harsh chemicals- just natural ingredients with good spot-correcting effects. I find that it lightens my freckles and whitens/brightens my face overall. I've tried Avalon's Vitamin C Vitality serum, and I'd say this formulation worked out better for me and it goes on way smoother than the other. And as always iherb does a #1 job in delivery and I'd definitely buy this again. This is actually one of the best eventone/spot remover serum I've used.

So so

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 21, 2013

Good product so far. Ill continue using it. Stings my eyes pretty bad. So I have to keep it away from my eyes. Is not oily and absorbs pretty fast. It's a pretty good amount of product for the price and a little goes a long way. Ill let you know if clarifies my dark spots.

Happy with my purchase

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Sep 02, 2014

Affordable product, good for the skin and cruelty-free! I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think I'm seeing a slight reduction in acne scars. Absorbs nicely into the skin, doesn't leave a residue.

Not for oily to combination skin

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Oct 08, 2013

It has glitter and leaves your skin a litle grease. I have oily to combination skin, but i still got it I try, after two uses I had to stop using it because it breaks me out badly. so dont recommend it for my skin type and the fact that s has glitter on it is a big no too.

Very good results

Posted by 5271831554531933243 on Aug 12, 2016

Very happy with my purchase. It fades spots caused by my medication.

I like the ingredients, but the fragrance is way too strong

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I bought this product because I was looking for these ingredients. However, when I got the product and started using it, the fragrance added into it is very strong. Every time I used some of this on my face I got a headache.