Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Eventone, Dark Spot Corrector, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Mar 08, 2013

Very good facial serum. Not greasy at all, absorbs very well, and it's got a light coconut and lily fragrance to it. No harsh chemicals- just natural ingredients with good spot-correcting effects. I find that it lightens my freckles and whitens/brightens my face overall. I've tried Avalon's Vitamin C Vitality serum, and I'd say this formulation worked out better for me and it goes on way smoother than the other. And as always iherb does a #1 job in delivery and I'd definitely buy this again. This is actually one of the best eventone/spot remover serum I've used.

So so

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 21, 2013

Good product so far. Ill continue using it. Stings my eyes pretty bad. So I have to keep it away from my eyes. Is not oily and absorbs pretty fast. It's a pretty good amount of product for the price and a little goes a long way. Ill let you know if clarifies my dark spots.

Not for oily to combination skin

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Oct 08, 2013

It has glitter and leaves your skin a litle grease. I have oily to combination skin, but i still got it I try, after two uses I had to stop using it because it breaks me out badly. so dont recommend it for my skin type and the fact that s has glitter on it is a big no too.

Happy with my purchase

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Sep 02, 2014

Affordable product, good for the skin and cruelty-free! I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think I'm seeing a slight reduction in acne scars. Absorbs nicely into the skin, doesn't leave a residue.

I like the ingredients, but the fragrance is way too strong

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I bought this product because I was looking for these ingredients. However, when I got the product and started using it, the fragrance added into it is very strong. Every time I used some of this on my face I got a headache.