Pamela's Products, Bread Mix, 4 lb (1.81 kg)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Pamela's Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jan 12, 2014

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

Great Flour

Posted by 5317803584614825807 on Mar 26, 2014

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

great for the price

Posted by Reviewer1371781 on Sep 04, 2014

for the price you you cant beat it for the amount you get!

Great Product!

Posted by 5517688658478341864 on Sep 13, 2014

I have been making gluten-free breads and cakes for my husband since receiving my order. Great results with my bread machine and good consistency.

Love this - wish you sold it in bulk

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012

We're going through this like hotcakes. Makes great pizza dough, bread, and more. Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »