versatile and tasty

Posted by 5044221625030805737 on May 27, 2015

This mix has a been a really useful all-purpose resource for making tasty GF options - especially because of all the recipe suggestions listed on the back! My only complaint is the added sugar - not always necessary (such as in pizza crust).

Makes awesome gluten-free pizza

Posted by Reviewer3208780 on Jan 07, 2015

I tried one of the recipes on the back of the bag, made pizza crust recipe, and it's the best one I've tried, almost taste like regular pizza, for being g.f. Also makes good bread. Next I'm going to try the cake doughnut recipe on Pamela's site, it had 5 stars.

Great Product!

Posted by 5517688658478341864 on Sep 13, 2014

I have been making gluten-free breads and cakes for my husband since receiving my order. Great results with my bread machine and good consistency.

great for the price

Posted by Reviewer1371781 on Sep 04, 2014

for the price you you cant beat it for the amount you get!

Great Flour

Posted by 5317803584614825807 on Mar 26, 2014

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

Pamela's Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jan 12, 2014

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

Great Tasting

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

The worst tasting GF bread ever had

Posted by Reviewer2133161 on Apr 20, 2013

Please stay away from Pamela's GF bread mix. Note that the first ingredient in this mix is "Sorghum flour" and not rice flour like other good tasting GF mixes. I made bread with this mix and I absolutely hate its taste. Pamela's pancake mix is great since it is all brown and white rice and no "sorghum flour". I am not sure if other reviewers are talking about the bread mix or the pancake mix. I love Pamela's pancake mix and absolutely hate the taste of Pamela's bread mix. I am NOT sure if I can give this product a score of "0". That is the score the Pamela's bread mix deserves. Scott M.

mmmm

Posted by 5316321224431602188 on Dec 04, 2012

mmmm

Great blend

Posted by KMcCormick on Feb 23, 2012

I'm happy with anything that pre-mixes different flours and gums for me because that's definitely something I'm too lazy to do. This has been great for baking!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »