Best!

Posted by Reviewer1726238 on Jan 03, 2012

I like to keep this in the cuboard for those times when I want a luscious gluten free brownie. A must for chocolate lovers. I always add walnuts or chocolate chips. It freezes well too.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1185493 on Apr 02, 2012

Finally a browniemix that doesn't taste just sugar. It's sweet, but not so sweet you get nauseous after a bite. I love the taste and it feels like a real brownie. I made it with egg-replacer, and it still works. I really reccomend this product.

Best GF brownie mix ever

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Feb 17, 2014

I love this! It is very sweet but this is a perfect product when you are in need for something sweet and chocolatey. Yammy!

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1917102 on Oct 24, 2011

These brownies are dark and very rich. The best gluten free and truly just a darn great brownie period. If you are comparing these to a store bought gluten boxed brownie mix, there is no comparison. These are as good or better than my homemade brownies!!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Sep 08, 2011

Loved it!

Maybe I did not do it right

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Nov 19, 2015

Since other Pamela's other gluten free baking mixes are great, I think I may have mixed this incorrectly. I had a feeling at the time I had made a mistake, so I am rating it not less than four stars. I will try it again and update this review. Pamela's GF Baking and Pancake Mix is great, and so is Pamela's GF chocolate chip cookie mix.

BROWNIE MIX

Posted by Reviewer3271800 on Jan 24, 2012

Haven't tried making these yet.