Pamela's Products, Gourmet All Natural Cookies, Ginger Cookies with Sliced Almonds, 7.25 oz (206 g)

Reviews 5-star

Yummy soft ginger spice cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2601268 From Iowa on Sep 27, 2013

I like just about anything with ginger, and have always been a big fan of ginger snaps. iHerb was out of stock on my usual brand, so I thought I'd try these. No regrets! These are soft cookies, and one of the best gluten-free baked goods I've tasted (they're vegan, too). The texture has just the right balance between firm and chewy, and the almonds add crunch and flavor. One reviewer complained that they didn't have enough ginger, and if you're looking for a straight ginger cookie, this isn't it. They might be better labelled as "spice cookies" since they've got cinnamon, allspice, and cloves as well. But I love the taste, and the price is reasonable, so I'll be coming back for more.