New To iHerb?

Pamela's Products, Gourmet All Natural Cookies, Peanut Butter, 7.25 oz (206 g)

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Our Favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer1988306 on Mar 26, 2012

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 06, 2013

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.