Chocolate cookies , Pamela's

Posted by Reviewer2032049 on Sep 06, 2011

These were stale and broken into a lot of pieces. I have purchased these recently from a grocer and they were very chewy and whole, delicious. My rating applies only to this product for this time.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2447032 on May 15, 2012

These cookies have the best crunch and the most awesome deep chocolaty flavor. I am a chocoholic and these treats satisfy my craving with out totally wrecking my diet.

Love these

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

I love these, strong chocolate flavor, only takes 1-2 to get a good taste of chocolate for satisfaction.

BEST GLUTEN FREE COOKIE I'VE TRIED!

Posted by 5303097843313640328 on Jul 17, 2014

I wish I'd found these years ago! Great, strong chocolate flavour without too many calories. Chewy, flavourful and cheap!

Yummy!

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 24, 2014

"Pamela's Extreme Chocolate Cookies are sweet little temptations that make it hard to stop with just one." This is absolutely true. They are addicting and I just ran out and here I am...ordering another bag. They are crunchy/brittle, but i like that. And being gluten free... I think its the only option.

It's chocolate!

Posted by 4674546180126490449 on Jun 23, 2016

Super size and taste of chocolate cookies! Great to for those of us watching our diets, just right to satisfy your cravings!

Semi-Sweet Cookies.

Posted by Noree-1912 on Apr 30, 2014

Theese cookies are not amazing. They're fine if you're craving something sweet, because it will satify your cravings. But it's probably not something I would purchase again. They don't taste so sweet, but more like a pure cocoa-powder taste.

Too sweet

Posted by 5089385741631166244 on Sep 04, 2016

Will be good if sweetness is lessen

yum!