OK

Posted by Allegoria on Jan 28, 2013

I've never tried licorice before, so was interested in it. It's not very sweet, what I like about it. It has some subtle cherry taste, but not overwhelming. What I didn't really like is its flour-y texture. Really, if I didn't know that licorice is a root, I'd say that it's flavoured flour. My brother didn't like it at all. My mom said it's nice. Tastes differ :)

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3292809 on Sep 03, 2011

Very tasty licorice, would definitely buy again. I can taste real cherry in this.

Yay

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Nov 01, 2011

Yummy. All I have to say.

Too cherry-ee

Posted by 4632689198942895529 on Jun 22, 2012

Panda, this is supposed to be licorice, not a cherry fruit roll up masquerading as licorice. You get the fourth star for being all-natural. The black gets five stars!

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1788197 on Jul 25, 2012

the product was fresh and very tasty enjoyed it very much

Excellent flavor, flimsy box

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Apr 18, 2013

Cherry flavor is intense, but natural and very pleasant. The color is brownish, not red as on the box. Texture is floury, but not in a bad way. Unfortunately, the box is flimsy - made of soft thin cardboard and easily opens up at the top and bottom. The top is sealed with plastic, so didn't actually get damaged. The bottom, on the other hand, is sealed with paper, and there were small tears when the box arrived.

Not as good as I was hoping

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on May 03, 2013

but still pretty great! Was hoping for more cherryflavour, a bit sweeter. But it was really fresh and really soft. Will try a different flavour next time.

Overly

Posted by 5717154767291041082 on Oct 08, 2013

Tasty, but too sweet.

estan buenos

Posted by blablabla on Nov 05, 2013

me gustan ams los de regaliz de esta misma marca (a los de regaliz solo les echo en cara que me gustaria que fueran un poquito mas duros), estos son un poco demasiado dulces para mi gusto pero esta buenos.

Cherry Licorice

Posted by HeidiT on Nov 14, 2013

Nice cherry flavour and chewy texture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »