WOW The best tasting and all natural licorice I have ever had!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 23, 2013

I avoid eating commercial sweets due to all the nasty stuff they add in so when I saw this licorice on iherb, I had to try it. I just love the flavour and the chewy texture. The packaging is genius too!! All up, definitely a 5 star licorice!

great!

Posted by 4961798185478029533 on Jul 18, 2013

great flavour!

yummy, chewy

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

If you like old-world style licorice, panda does it right with no crazy dyes. Great stuff.

labākās!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 20, 2013

Pandas lakricas konfektes visas ir labas!

Great!

Posted by misstarren on May 30, 2013

Great tasting licorice, I think I prefer the Natural Cherry flavor over the normal. Ships without issue to Australia.

Not as good as I was hoping

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on May 03, 2013

but still pretty great! Was hoping for more cherryflavour, a bit sweeter. But it was really fresh and really soft. Will try a different flavour next time.

Delicious!

Posted by israelmakeupblog on May 01, 2013

This licorice is absolutely recommended. Soft and juicy and made of all natural products - it's the perfect snack!

Okay..

Posted by Johanne on Apr 30, 2013

A bit strange. I love licorice and I love cherry, but together it was a bit strange. Not good, but not bad either....

Excellent flavor, flimsy box

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Apr 18, 2013

Cherry flavor is intense, but natural and very pleasant. The color is brownish, not red as on the box. Texture is floury, but not in a bad way. Unfortunately, the box is flimsy - made of soft thin cardboard and easily opens up at the top and bottom. The top is sealed with plastic, so didn't actually get damaged. The bottom, on the other hand, is sealed with paper, and there were small tears when the box arrived.

OK

Posted by Allegoria on Jan 28, 2013

I've never tried licorice before, so was interested in it. It's not very sweet, what I like about it. It has some subtle cherry taste, but not overwhelming. What I didn't really like is its flour-y texture. Really, if I didn't know that licorice is a root, I'd say that it's flavoured flour. My brother didn't like it at all. My mom said it's nice. Tastes differ :)