Cream

Posted by holahola on Mar 30, 2011

Gives my skin enough moisture. Use it as a nightcream.

rich cream and great scent

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Mar 16, 2011

This creme is rich with a spicy orange scent. I have been using this for about a month and have not seen any dramatic change to my skin. But it does prevent my face from being dry at night and in the day (under rather dry conditions)

Worst smelling cream ever!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This cream has an awful smell that made me cringe and was so bad that I washed it right off. It smelled like something was rotting and I just couldn't stomach it. However, it did soak in well and quickly. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

from Japan

Posted by Reviewer1771699 on Mar 23, 2011

Very good! It’s more like serum or lotion than cream. It absorbed quickly and hydrated my tend-to-dry skin. The smell is betwixt and between, neither orange nor rose. In my opinion, I don’t think orange and rose combo is a good option. But as it’s subtle and natural, it doesn’t bother at all. Never mind the smell; I love this product and I‘ve ordered another one already. すごく良いです。クリームというよりローション・美容液みたいです。肌質はノーマル~乾燥ですが、しっとりします。ニオイはきつくなく自然な感じですが、オレンジでもないしローズでもない、なんとも中途半端。個人的にはビミョーです。でも、このクリーム自体はとても気に入ったので、また注文してしまいました。

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1849639 on Nov 17, 2011

Beautiful face cream, it's not to heavy and leaves my face feeling fresh and radiant.

A Review of Pangea Organics, Facial Cream, Italian Red Mandarin With Rose

Posted by Reviewer2812364 on Feb 20, 2012

I love using Pangea Organics Products!! The facial cream is a beautiful product to use! I only use these products to put on my face and body because I know that they do not contain any unhealthy ingredients!!

Super cream

Posted by 5260226525920953662 on Jan 24, 2013

The odour of rose is more rich than the mandarin's. I like it! the skin is moistured after this cream but there isn't a grease shine!!

divine

Posted by Reviewer2273153 on May 13, 2011

smells heavenly! my skin loves it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on May 24, 2011

good

Very Nice!

Posted by 5709544391745007907 on Mar 26, 2013

I liked it, made my face feel tighter ;)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »