Cream

Posted by holahola on Mar 30, 2011

Gives my skin enough moisture. Use it as a nightcream.

from Japan

Posted by Reviewer1771699 on Mar 23, 2011

Very good! It’s more like serum or lotion than cream. It absorbed quickly and hydrated my tend-to-dry skin. The smell is betwixt and between, neither orange nor rose. In my opinion, I don’t think orange and rose combo is a good option. But as it’s subtle and natural, it doesn’t bother at all. Never mind the smell; I love this product and I‘ve ordered another one already. すごく良いです。クリームというよりローション・美容液みたいです。肌質はノーマル~乾燥ですが、しっとりします。ニオイはきつくなく自然な感じですが、オレンジでもないしローズでもない、なんとも中途半端。個人的にはビミョーです。でも、このクリーム自体はとても気に入ったので、また注文してしまいました。

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Sep 05, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It sinks into my skin and leaves it feeling soft. The smell is nice and doesn't stick around. I sometimes use this under my daytime tinted moisturizer and pretty much every night. I love the purity of the ingredients.

divine

Posted by Reviewer2273153 on May 13, 2011

smells heavenly! my skin loves it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on May 24, 2011

good

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1849639 on Nov 17, 2011

Beautiful face cream, it's not to heavy and leaves my face feeling fresh and radiant.

A Review of Pangea Organics, Facial Cream, Italian Red Mandarin With Rose

Posted by Reviewer2812364 on Feb 20, 2012

I love using Pangea Organics Products!! The facial cream is a beautiful product to use! I only use these products to put on my face and body because I know that they do not contain any unhealthy ingredients!!

Super cream

Posted by 5260226525920953662 on Jan 24, 2013

The odour of rose is more rich than the mandarin's. I like it! the skin is moistured after this cream but there isn't a grease shine!!

Very Nice!

Posted by 5709544391745007907 on Mar 26, 2013

I liked it, made my face feel tighter ;)

주근깨치료 70프로 완성

Posted by Reviewer2451278 on May 19, 2013

4통정도 썼습니다. 이집션,오브리,더마,천연오일,이름도 생각안나는 수많은 화장품 국내 백화점 화장품 모두 좁쌀납니다. 이건 좁쌀 덜나서 당기는데도 썼고요. 일년 넘게 쓴 듯한데 주근깨가 확실히 없어졌습니다.